Greeting from Takenaka Seisakusho, Tokyo Sales Office.
We want you to inform that our Tokyo Office is going to move new office from 6th Apr., 2015
and Address, Telephone & FAX Number will be changed accordingly.
Fine Bldg. 4 Floor 14-9, Nihonbashi Kodenma-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0001, Japan
Phone Number : +81-3-5643-0780 Fax Number : +81-3-5643-0781
- 15th Middle EastCorrosion Conference & Exhibition (MECCE) from Feb. 3rd to 5th, Gulf Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain. Please visit out booth A14 with attached invitation letter. Dr. Takeshi Fukuda , Emeritus Professor, University of Kyoto, will conduct presentation on our behalf.
- We have established our first overseas sales office in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone, UAE. This office is 100% owned by us and will facilitate warehousing and keeping ready stocks to respond to immediate customers requirements.
The American Society of Mechanical Engineers
As part of our dedication to quality, Takenaka obtained certification for the manufacture of nuts and bolts for the nuclear energy industry from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) in 2010.
- Carbon Nanotube Composite Lubricant Coating – Nanotect®
- Takenaka Seisakusho was the first in the world to successfully develop and market an ultra-high performance surface treatment material in the form of a film in which carbon nanotubes are distributed uniformly at high density.
- Superior Fluorocarbon Polymer Treatment for Preventing Rust and Corrosion - TAKECOAT® 1000
- Takenaka's advanced TAKECOAT® system prevents rust and corrosion for lower Life Cycle Cost (LCC).
- Electronic Devices
- Working from a base of technologies in motor control, image processing and electromagnetic induction heating, Takenaka develops, designs and manufactures OEM systems for industry.